self-esteemand joie de vivre
Having a bosom that is shapely and goes perfectly with her body as a whole doesn’t just alter a woman’s appearance; it enhances her joie de vivre too. However, if the shape and size do not fit in with the rest of their body, or no longer do so, many women have problems with their self-esteem and their female self-conception, and this can give rise to very considerable psychological stress. Here, modern surgical procedures offer many different treatment options for improving the shape of the breasts. Our aim is to enhance your joie de vivre in the long term via the surgical treatment of your breast.
I'd like to learn more about this topic
Below, you can learn more about the surgical breast treatment options we offer in our practice clinic.
I'd like to make an appointment for consultation or treatment
We’ll be glad to inform you in detail in a personal consultation about the possible methods of treatment and the effects they have, and discuss your expectations, wishes and aims in detail. Make an appointment now!
Before the initial interview
Before you visit us you might give some thought to the following:
- What exactly bothers you about your chest?
- What do you wish for?
- What shape and size do you have in mind?
- Why do you want to have breast surgery ?
- How long ago was your breast check-up?
- Has an ultrasound of the breast already been done or a mammography (in patients over 40 years of age)?
- Did you have breast cancer in your family? li>
- Have you been pregnant in the last few months? If yes, until when did you breastfeed?